Nia Pear Moissanite Halo Engagement Ring with two (2) Hermes nesting rings
This variant is currently sold out
Beautiful pear diamond halo engagement ring 'Nia' with 2 matching diamond nesting ring 'Hermes' - Wedding / Bridal three rings - set.
List is for 3 rings.
Center stone can be personalized: sapphire / tansanite / morganite / black diamond etc. contact me for a quote :)!
♥ Center stone: Forever one pear shape moissanite , 0.85ct, comes with Charles & Colvard certificate .
♥ Side stone: Natural diamonds, round and marquise cut 0.75ct, F color, VS clarity.
♥ All diamonds are natural, not enhanced or treated, ideal ratio cut and proportions, diamond comes with GIA certificate.
♥ Material: 14K / 18K : White / Yellow / Rose - solid gold.
♥ Sizes available: 3 - 9 (Larger and smaller sizes are available).
♥ VIDEO : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqp3G8eDpFn (in video the rings are in two gold colors you can select to make your set in the colors you want)
Please select your wanted ring size and gold tone in drop down menu.
--- Our Service
- Gemological Certificate - you can ask for IGL jewelry certificate when you order, certificate includes evaluation for insurance, it takes 2-3 business days to issue and free of charge.
To receive this service please write it on "Order Notes" when checking out.
- Creating time - 2-3 weeks since all items are handmade per order.
- Free shipping- This item is shipped insured express shipping 3-5 business days, no extra charge.
- Gift Packaging - All my jewelry will be sent in a special gift box (as seen in last photo).
- Customization - each ring is passionately and specifically created with great care for each special client and can be customize :) email us: Shanie@sillyshiny.com & we will get back to you shortly.
- Would be honored to create this beautiful and unique piece for you!
Silly Shiny Diamonds
You can reach Silly Shiny @ (718) 414 - 2987
If you like this ring, please press "Pin it" button on the right of your screen.
* Original design & handmade by Silly Shiny Diamonds 20324MOS